[Coco] Potentiometer question

Paul Shoemaker paulfe3 at swbell.net
Mon Sep 25 16:02:50 EDT 2017

Hoping someone out there can help me.  I am wanting to replace a preset side-adjust potentiometer (a trimpot) on the system board of my Tano Dragon.  But I'm not sure which replacement component to purchase.
The original is labeled "10K  302" quite clearly on it.  I believe the "302" part is meant to be interpreted "30 * 10^2" or 3.0 Kohms, correct?  But I don't know what the "10K" portion means.
Basically, since googling "10K 302 potentiometer" didn't result in a clearly-equivalent part from an electronics dealer, and I'm a newbie at this, so I don't know what to order...
Any help would be greatly appreciated!
Thanks!
-Paul