[Coco] Coco1 and 2 SDC

Ron Delvaux wdelvaux at cox.net
Mon Sep 11 19:23:12 EDT 2017

This message goes to the attention of Darren Atkinson.

I have used the SDC without problems now on my Coco3 but noticed I can't
upload a DSK file to the SDC on the Coco 1 or 2 from drive 1 (after turning
off drive1)

If you can get a friend or someone to see my 4 videos on Ron's Garage, a
group on Facebook , I have documented the problem.

Were you able to test the Coco1 and 2 to see if a person is able to upload
DSK files to the SDC?

I hope I can help!...Hopefully my SDC isn't bad! Or maybe I'm doing
something wrong?

Thanks in advance!

Ron Delvaux

wdelvaux at cox.net