[Coco] Tapes that load into the Cartridge area......

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Sun Sep 3 13:37:32 EDT 2017

Phil, such programs are typically the image of the cartridge relocated to
someplace like $2000 or $3000 with a short loader appended to the
beginning.  If you need the raw image of the cartridge ROM, just change the
start address to $2000 or $3000 or wherever the cartridge data begins,
bypassing the loader, and resave it.  Then you can modify the start address
to $C000 and you're all set.

Art