[Coco] Altera DE1 for sale

Salvador Garcia salvadorgarciav at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 23 11:06:54 EDT 2017

 You could ask him to check for better boards and send those. He may, or may not, do this, since you are purchasing 4.

These people owe Gary Backer a "thank you", otherwise demand for the DE1 would probably be much lower. I am tempted to get another one, but I need to save my money for the analog board and storage space is limited. Salvador

    On Saturday, October 21, 2017, 4:59:11 AM CDT, Mark McDougall <msmcdoug at iinet.net.au> wrote:

 On 21/10/2017 11:55 AM, James Ross wrote:

> Similar experience here, too...

Thanks Jim, Rob, Dave & James for your feedback.

I think I'll take a gamble; looks like it's luck of the draw. I suspect
the seller might mix it up a bit if I purchase 4 though... we'll see.
I'm yet to get confirmation of my counter offer, though I didn't offer
any less than someone else has reported - and I'm taking 4...

Regards,

--
Mark McDougall
<http://retroports.blogspot.com.au>