[Coco] A New CoCo Forum, just what we need?

Christopher R. Hawks chawks at dls.net
Mon Oct 16 17:26:11 EDT 2017

On Mon, 16 Oct 2017 20:45:59 +0000
EDDY SZCZERBINSKI <dhaulagiri at hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hello
>
> I may sound out of whack but the next "forum" should be a landline
> telephone BBS.
>
> The REAL THING !  ah ah ah
>
> ... and I am working on it !
>

> Eddy Szczerbinski
> DHAULAGIRI at HOTMAIL.COM
> 418 580 8464

    That I'd go for! Eddy let us know when it's ready. I think I've got
a modem here somewhere. And I know I've got a VIDEOTEX cartridge that
works...

Christopher R. Hawks
HAWKSoft
--
   This space intentionally has nothing but text explaining why this
   space has nothing but text explaining that this space would otherwise