[Coco] CocoPi3 "PacoOtaktay Winter 2017-2018 Edition" now available

Ron Klein ron at kdomain.org
Thu Nov 23 00:13:37 EST 2017

Hi Bill,

The version of Drivewire I'm using is 4.3.3o and it has the multiple
session support.  The version you mention is not something I've heard of
but it sounds great - especially the V-Port Sniffer.  I would love to see
that version released.  If there's anything I can do to help make that
happen, please let me know.

In the meantime, it's great to get some insight into a bit of Drivewire
history and thanks for sharing those screen shots!

-Ron

On Wed, Nov 22, 2017 at 11:05 PM, Bill Pierce via Coco <coco at maltedmedia.com