[Coco] cocoflash Mass Flasher software suite

My Email rietveldh at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 3 13:01:56 EDT 2017

The reason we need the multiple disks right now is 2 fold.   The. Bins are too bing for a single disk and each disk contains it's own customized version of the flash program.   Each version of the flash program on the disk is customized to that set of roms and contains the lines that flash them in order without input.