[Coco] Colour Video playback on a CoCo 1 with Ed Snider's new player

Glen Hewlett glen.hewlett at sympatico.ca
Fri Jul 28 22:05:58 EDT 2017

Hi Ed and Steve,

I totally agree the CoCo community is fantastic!  It’s so cool how we can still keep pushing the limits of our CoCo.  I’ve been having so much fun working on this project.  It combines all the things I enjoy.  Audio/Video stuff, BASH scripting, a little C coding (I don’t do well with big C projects) but little programs are cool.  Of course it’s all to see the CoCo play colour movies.  After all it is the TRS-80 “Color” computer, we have to make sure it can live up to it’s name :)

Cheers,
Glen