[Coco] Colour Video playback on a CoCo 1 with Ed Snider's new player

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 28 21:45:55 EDT 2017

Yes it’s really coming together with the player, and there’s tons more stuff we can do.

For the record, Darren Atkinson is the creator of the CoCo SDC, I just produce them.
Darren was extremely helpful in making the media player project what it is becoming
by implementing the stream commands on his most excellent device.

Thank you Darren!

And thanks to everyone in the CoCo community for your support!

- Ed