[Coco] CoCo TALK #18 an introduction to OS9

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Mon Jul 24 15:28:37 EDT 2017

@Arthur Flexsure, the Deluxe Color Computer was the CoCo that almost was,
it was covered in Boisey and Bill's book, it was an enhanced CoCo 1, with a
built in Speech Sound Pack and the CoCo 3 keyboard, however, the project
was scrapped and only the keyboards were saved, that would either be a part
you could order, or, would wake their way to the CoCo 3.

There is a version of the Extended Color BASIC manual, available on the
Color Computer Archive, where the reference to the Deluxe Color Computer is
mentioned several times, even some of it's function keys.

The Color Computer 4, as far as I can tell, never got past prototype
phases, and there was a picture of that in the same book, with a built-in
3.5" floppy drive,, kine of like the slim-line Tandy 1000 models.

Steve Strowbridge, aka
The Original Gamer Stevie Strow
Website/Merchandise/CoCo links page:
http://ogsteviestrow.com
Email:  ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Get your "Game Play Goodnes" fix of CoCo and retro videos at:
http://youtube.com/ogsteviestrow