[Coco] CoCo TALK #18 an introduction to OS9

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Mon Jul 24 12:37:35 EDT 2017

That was Frank Hogg’s vision with the TC-9/TC-70 (6809 with it’s 1 MB of RAM, and 68070 as the main controller). He also had 68020 and 68030 boards that could do the same thing. But, aside from test programs, I don’t think the software to drive all of this under OSK/OS9 was ever completed.

L. Curtis Boyle
curtisboyle at sasktel.net

TRS-80 Color Computer Games website
http://www.lcurtisboyle.com/nitros9/coco_game_list.html