[Coco] CoCo TALK #18 an introduction to OS9

titan1a at juno.com titan1a at juno.com
Sat Jul 22 21:46:32 EDT 2017

I saw part of the presentation and was impressed. I'm a "somewhat new" Coco III user with an FD-502 controller, mouse, joystick, analog monitor and dual 3.5" floppy unit. The computer was different from any other computer I've run and I've run a few. Having a Cocosdc, Drivewire 4 system and using one of my "tweener" PC's would make really getting into the system much, much easier. I still can't figure out how to create a NitrOS 9 boot disk. I don't want a game machine: I want a business/programmer/utility computer. With some help and time, it will take the place of some of my biggest computers. Is there anything this thing can't do?

Rick (sparks) Ethridge
VCF
Computers, vintage radio, coins and SWL.