[Coco] CoCo TALK #18 an introduction to OS9

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Sat Jul 22 19:16:26 EDT 2017

If you missed the live stream on OS-9 and NitrOS9 here is the replay:
If you missed the live stream, here is the replay
https://youtu.be/XP0iDTS0GTg

A lot of good discussion came out of this, and we had a good turn out in
viewership.
In the near future we hope to have a fairly functional plug and play hard
drive image that will run on a CoCoSDC or emulator that should make it as
painless as possible for somebody to pick up and use NitrOS9, which is a
good thing.

As these images and links become available, I'll put them on my CoCo links
page at http://imacoconut.com

What to talk about next week?

Steve Strowbridge, aka
The Original Gamer Stevie Strow
Website/Merchandise/CoCo links page:
http://ogsteviestrow.com
Email:  ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Get your "Game Play Goodnes" fix of CoCo and retro videos at:
http://youtube.com/ogsteviestrow

On Sat, Jul 22, 2017 at 12:30 PM, Steve Strowbridge <ogsteviestrow at gmail.com