[Coco] CB, ECB, DECB, & SECB

Glen Hewlett glen.hewlett at sympatico.ca
Wed Jul 12 22:57:24 EDT 2017

Hey All,

I know this is an old thread now but I thought you guys might like to know I was looking at the Memory Map on page 311 of my Color Computer 3 Extended Basic Manual that came with my CoCo 3 and near the bottom it says:

516096-523775    Super Extended BASIC      7E000-7FDFF

I don’t see a version number on my manual but it has some copyright notices of 1986.

So there is one official document from Radio Shack that did call it Super Extended BASIC.

Cheers,
Glen