[Coco] CoCo TALK #16 developing for the CoCo with emulators

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Sat Jul 8 11:58:43 EDT 2017

Today at 2:00 PM EDT we'll have another live CoCo TALK show at
http://live.ogsteviestrow.com

We have a new guest on the show, Jay Searle who has volunteered to show us
some cool tips, tricks and tweaks using MESSUI for some fast and easy CoCo
emulation.

He'll also show us a high level overview of using the MAME debugger to look
at BASIC and Assembly code on a CoCo and see what's going on under the hood.

Each week, we try and talk about what's been going on in the community,
either in discussions taking place here on the list, Facebook, and the CoCo
Crew Podcast.

We'll have plenty to talk about today, so I hope some of you can joins us
live, if you'd like to be part of the call add me as a Skype contact as
ogStevieStrow and call me on Skype during the show.

Steve Strowbridge, aka
The Original Gamer Stevie Strow
Website/Merchandise/CoCo links page:
http://ogsteviestrow.com
Email:  ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Get your "Game Play Goodnes" fix of CoCo and retro videos at:
http://youtube.com/ogsteviestrow