[Coco] Math Jokes

tim franklinlabs.com tim at franklinlabs.com
Fri Jul 7 17:13:25 EDT 2017

   >> Have you ever noticed that when congress wants to raise taxes by 1%
   that is
   >> only a small increase, but when they want to cut taxes by 0.1% it is
   a huge
   >> savings?

   The problem is Congress never cuts taxes. lol

     On July 7, 2017 at 2:20 PM Melanie and John Mark Mobley
     <johnmarkmelanie at gmail.com> wrote:

     There are 10 kinds of people in the word, those that understand
     binary and
     those who don't.

     I you weigh objet 1 on a scale and get 2 pounds.
     And then weigh objet 2 on a scale and get 2 pounds.
     And then weigh object 1 and 2 on a scale and get 5 pounds.
     Then you can say 2+2=5 for large values of 2 and small values of 5.
     This is because 2.4+2.4=4.8.

     Have you ever noticed that the Tardis is lager on the inside?

     Have you ever noticed that the Tardis is smaller on the outside?

     Have you ever noticed that when congress wants to raise taxes by 1%
     that is
     only a small increase, but when they want to cut taxes by 0.1% it is
     a huge
     savings?

     Have you ever noticed that a+b = b+a, but a-b is not necessarily
     equal to
     b-a?

     Have you ever noticed that a*b = b*a, but a/b is not necessarily
     equal to
     b/a?

     Have you ever noticed that on a Tandy Color Computer that RND(1) =
     1?

     John Mark Mobley