[Coco] XED & Xprint Manual

Christopher R. Hawks chawks at dls.net
Mon Feb 20 06:54:42 EST 2017

On Sun, 19 Feb 2017 21:11:29 -0500
Gene Heskett <gheskett at shentel.net> wrote:

> On Sunday 19 February 2017 20:29:15 Ed Orbea wrote:
>
> > I took the xed and xprint docs (jpg images) that Gene has on his
> > site (thanks to Bill for alerting me to this), converted them into
> > a PDF version(s) and uploaded to the CoCo Archive site
> >
> > I did not make the PDF(s) "OCR-able" and I did not do any cleanup.
> > Just converted and merged into two PDF files.
> >
> > Hope this helps others.
> >
> > Regards
> >
> > Ed
>
> I brought the missus home today & except for the repaired hip,
> everything is good. But she is keeping me busy with the gitme's yet.
>
> Cheers, Gene Heskett

Gene:

    You know we're praying for you both. My missus (Nancy) was finally
released by her Ortho doc 2 weeks ago, 7 months after her hip broke
(twice). It got to be so serious, we had to go to one of the top orthos
in the country. She's getting around pretty good with a cane and
working on getting back to doing normal stuff.

Christopher R. Hawks
HAWKSoft
--
Actual newspaper headline:
	If Strike isn't Settled Quickly, It May Last a While