[Coco] CoCoSDC / SDC-DOS file corruption for RS-DOS?

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Mon Feb 6 12:46:11 EST 2017

Has anyone seen any file corruption with SDC-DOS? I have several BASIC programs I was working on, and when I go to load them, they are now incomplete. In one case, I had three copies, as a version control (like "PROG1.BAS", "PROG2.BAS", "PROG3.BAS").

I find that all three of these are incomplete -- one is 2 grans, the others are just 1. It's as if the end of the files were lost.

Sadly, it was my SDC-BACKUP utility I was working on. It must have gotten corrupt early on, since I checked the backups of the SD card I made to the computer (file-by-file copy of the .DSK images) and they are also like this.

Anyone noticed any problems?

		-- A