[Coco] KenTon - determining size of SCSI hard drive? (RGB-DOS HD-UTILS)

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Mon Feb 6 09:24:39 EST 2017

Allen Huffman wrote:
>> On Feb 5, 2017, at 7:08 PM, Robert Gault <robert.gault at att.net> wrote:
>>
>> Tim Fadden wrote:
>>> scsiquery comes with the superdriver from cloud9.  that is a nitros9 command.
>>>

>> That command is in the NitrOS-9 project source code so should be on the current disks.
>
> Ah, I see the sources but I don’t know where the binary is.
>
> 		— A

Allen,

If all you want to do is determine the formatted size of the OS-9 partition on
your hard drive, just use Free. Unless you intend to low level format some hard
drives, you shouldn't need to know more than is in LSN0 of the OS-9 partition.

You could always look up the specs on the drive via the Internet.

Robert