[Coco] toolshed tools lock up on ?FS ERROR disks

Allen Huffman alsplace at pobox.com
Sun Feb 5 20:44:02 EST 2017

Today, I learned that the toolshed tools do not handle bad disks very well. I ran in to two of my disks that have ?FS ERRORs on them. I made sector-by-sector images of my floppies to .DSK files, so I guess I replicated some bad disks.

Doing a copy or even a dir caused the tool to hang.

Anyone ran in to this?
--
Allen Huffman - PO Box 7634 - Urbandale IA 50323 - 515-999-0227 (vmail/TXT only)
http://www.subethasoftware.com - https://www.facebook.com/subethasoftware

P.S. Since 4/15/2014, I have earned over $2010 in Amazon gift cards! Sign up using my link and I get credit:
http://swagbucks.com/refer/allenhuffman (Ask me for the tip/howto doc.)