[Coco] CoCoTALK! podcast all caught up!

Steve Strowbridge ogsteviestrow at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 21:32:53 EDT 2017

Thanks Mark, I was going to say something similar, I start with the video
before I convert that to audio because it's easier for me to literally see
what I'm doing to edit.

I try to go about every 20-30 minutes and insert a break, but I have to
find a point that is the most sensible to break at, so that may vary.

I then usually throw in a bumper and then may 30-60 seconds worth of
commercial or bonus content.

So the arrangement will vary by an increasing amount of time further
through the show.

When I listen to the coco crew, I just listen to the entire episode as my
time permits and my podcast player picks up where I left off.  I usually
don't worry about what is going to happen when, I just listen as I can and
soak it all in.