[Coco] CoCoTALK! podcast all caught up!

Mark D. Overholser marko555.os2 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 31 19:32:28 EDT 2017

On 31-Aug-17 13:14, Salvador Garcia via Coco wrote:
> From: Mark D. Overholser <marko555.os2 at gmail.com>To: CoCoList for
> Color Computer Enthusiasts
 >
 >  << BIG SNIP >>
 >

>> CoCoTALK! has so very much going on, I would hate for people to
>> miss out the wealth of knowledge that is in there...  A 3 hour, non
>> scripted Video, can be overwhelming..
>>
>> So it makes sense to go through and locate the People and Topics
>> and leave some Links to the various sections...
>>
>> I told Steve that CoCoTALK! is like: Inviting ALL your CoCo Friends
>> over for a meeting..  Some did stuff, Back In The Day, some are
>> doing stuff Now..  You can Chat, and Ask Questions, recall what
>> happened back then, or what is happening now.. And when it's All
>> Done, you have kept CoCo alive for a while longer...
>>
>> CoCo Forever....
>>

>> MarkO
>>

> If I understood correctly, the CoCoTALK! video and audio podcast
> have the same contents, so we can use this index that you are
> creating to locate content in either one, is that correct?
>
> And thanks for this. I know how tedious it is to manually search for
> the start and end of segments, especially when there may be more
> than one topic discussed at once. From the bottom of my 6809, thank
> you! Salvador

Unfortunately, the Time Line is not quite the same..

Steve is Removing the Dead Air, Heavy Breathing and Coughing that you
can't easily remove Live and Inserting the CoCo Commercials and Bumpers
from CoCoTALK! Fans, so all kinds of things will change...

The Times will be Close, but I, or someone else will need to use the
Video Times as Guide Lines to Locate the POD Cast Points of the Same
Interest...

MarkO