[Coco] 3 1/2 drive on coco and drive 0-3 on one ribbon cable

Rietveld Rietveld rietveldh at hotmail.com
Thu Aug 31 18:15:51 EDT 2017

This might seem like a 'Newbie ' question, but since I don't know the answer I will ask anyway

I downloaded ADOS 3 from the Archive. It came as 2. Dsks
Obviously I would need a ROM dump of ADOS to burn and not the disk images

Assuming I can find the ROM image and burn it into bank 4. I would set the DIP s to auto boot that bank.   But when I access my physical drives would the FD502 controllers ROM take over or would ADOS trump it