[Coco] Best emulator for Windows nowadays?

Joel Rees joel.rees at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 22:19:38 EDT 2017

Well, this tablet is a bit older than 3.2.6, even, and is pretty tight for
space anyway. I'll just be patient.

2017/08/30 8:46 "Rietveld Rietveld" <rietveldh at hotmail.com>:

> Are you using Xroar Android right now?
>https://emulationrealm.net/downloads/file/3211-xroar-android
>
> This is an older build and is a prime example of how an older emulator
can still be useful. It's resources are very minimal and should work on
most older versions of Android
> It should work for you as long as you are running ice cream sandwich or
jellybean.   4.0 plus.    It may work for Honeycomb but I have not tried
that on a 3.2.6 build