[Coco] Trump killed the Color Computer Archive site?

David Ladd davidwladd at gmail.com
Thu Aug 24 20:11:22 EDT 2017

William,

The DNS Lookup servers 8.8.8.8 & 8.8.4.4 are those provided by Google.

I use to use OpenDNS a long time ago, but ran into some websites that it
felt I should not use and would block my ability to get to them.  So I
switched to Google so I wouldn't get filtered lol.

| David Ladd a.k.a. PacoOtaktay a.k.a. Drencor                          |
| YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay                      |
| YouTube Gaming Live: https://gaming.youtube.com/user/PacoOtaktay/live |
| Websites: http://dwladd.com     &     http://www.theterrorzone.com    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/113262444659438038657                    |
| G+:  https://plus.google.com/+DavidLaddPacoOtaktay                    |
| Do you have your CoCo 3 yet?                                          |