[Coco] Radio Shack Speech-Sound Pak

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Tue Aug 22 11:20:32 EDT 2017

The only game that used the white noise generator to any extent that I know of is F-16
Assault by Diecom. And the Mockingboard, etc. is a good comparison, although the Coco
situation was even worse: at least the Apple II had built in slots for adding cards, so your
cost was just the cost of the card. To use the Sound Speech Pak on the Coco with either
a cartridge game or a disk game would ALSO require you buying a Multi-Pakā€¦ only a
cassette game could be used with the SSP without that additional expense.

L. Curtis Boyle
curtisboyle at sasktel.net

TRS-80 Color Computer Games website
http://www.lcurtisboyle.com/nitros9/coco_game_list.html