[Coco] Profiling emulator?

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Tue Sep 13 10:36:02 EDT 2016

Mark, the original plan was to get the sources into a more "modern" state, then swtich the graphics to QT. The whole thing is stuck at the moment as the conversion wasn't finished (this is not on github).
BTW, which branch are you working from? The "Master" has some problems (hence the work in the offline version), and the "VCC-1.200b" branch is the current release.

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia
http://www.tandycoco.com/forum/

E-Mail: ooogalapasooo at aol.com