[Coco] CoCoEPROMpak

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Thu Sep 8 10:52:57 EDT 2016

The one I am working on with Jim uses an 8 meg EEPROM, which can map either 16k, or on a CoCo 3, 32k at one time. It also emulates the bank switching used in the 64k and 128k game cartridges. It boots up to a customizable menu that allows you to select the rom you wish to run. Jim Brain is designing the hardware and I am writing the software. Here is a video demo showing a prototype in action:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=McyJjQ6eAE0