[Coco] Case for the Glenside IDE board

Steven Hirsch snhirsch at gmail.com
Wed Oct 5 20:06:49 EDT 2016

On Tue, 4 Oct 2016, Mark J. Blair wrote:

>> On Oct 4, 2016, at 04:55, Steven Hirsch <snhirsch at gmail.com> wrote:
>>

>> Where can I find the design file for this case?
>
> http://www.thingiverse.com/thing:1763771

Do I send all those files in for printing, or just a subset?  Not clear
what they represent nor what the options might be.

I'm having particular difficulty parsing this:

<quote>
Print without support. Print bottom half with bottom surface against build
platform, and print top half with top surface against build platform.

I've added an optional end support for this very long cartridge.
</quote>

Print without support?  As opposed to.. what?  But there's an optional
support as well?  If I print with support do I need the optional one?  Or,
is the word support being overloaded.  I'm assuming that I can have this
printed by Thingiverse.  Is there a major difference in price between
doing that and finding some other fab house?

Don't mean to be dense, but I know zero, zilch, nada about 3d printing and
simply would like to avail myself of a case.

Thanks for any help getting a clear mental picture.

Steve