[Coco] CoCoSDC and Extended ADOS3

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Mon Nov 28 22:00:08 EST 2016

Darren, just wanted to give you some information about how Extended
ADOS-3 works, so you can judge if there's any fundamental
incompatibility that would rule out Ron's goal of getting Ext. ADOS-3
working with the CoCoSDC.

Extended ADOS-3 can only run from a 16K ROM;  there's no way to test
it running from RAM.  That's because it uses the space above $E000
both in RAM and in ROM mode, switching between Super Extended Basic in
RAM and Ext. ADOS-3's upper ROM bank as needed.  Will that scheme work
with the CoCoSDC?

Art