[Coco] CoCoSDC and Extended ADOS3

Darren A mechacoco at gmail.com
Mon Nov 28 12:45:20 EST 2016

On Sun, Nov 27, 2016 at 5:29 PM, Ron Klein wrote:

> Hi Darren,
>
> I'm finally back home (after being out of town all last week) and had a
> chance to try using your instructions for flashing the Extended ADOS3 file
> I have to the CoCoSDC.  I was able to flash the image without issue, but it
> crashes the Coco 3 when I do a RUN @7.
>
> The image I'm trying to flash is the one generated using Art's ADOS setup
> program.  Not sure if the image needs to be modified in order for it to
> run.
>
> Any other things for me to check?
>
> Thanks again for your help!

First I would suggest checking to make sure that the data flashed into bank
7 came from a properly loaded and aligned BIN file.  With the WIDTH 32
screen mode active, enter the following command:

COPY MEM @7, &HC000, 1024, 2

This will copy the first 2 bytes from bank 7 to the top-left of the
screen.  You should see DK as the first 2 characters on the screen. If not,
then something about the way you created/loaded/flashed the BIN file was
not correct.

- Darren