[Coco] Power Stones of Ard II

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Fri Nov 18 10:06:02 EST 2016

Michael Robinson wrote:
> I have solved the first two towers.  I'm stuck on the second floor of the third
> tower.  There are tons of items, a dining hall with tables and benches, a
> fireplace with no fire in it in a kitchen, and a narrow chimney that one
> apparently cannot climb up.  Power stones of Ard II is a 3 C's Project game from
> back in the 90s.
>
> Trying to plug around on google hoping to find a hint or the answer, I keep
> getting links to Power Stones of Ard search for the spirit stone instead.  I can
> find disk images that are drivewire compatible, but I need help with the puzzle
> which is darn near impossible to crack.
>
> I used to have disk drives, they went bad.  I would like a disk image for
> drivewire of flight simulator, sands of egypt, etcetera.
>
>     -- Michael Robinson

Michael,

You should be able to find most of the game disks here:
http://www.colorcomputerarchive.com/coco/Disks/Games/
However, you will have to patch them to run from Drivewire.

For example, "Sands of Egypt" will start from Drivewire and you get the color
check screen, but none of the graphic files will subsequently load.

It will be much harder to patch Basic games than OS-9 games.

Robert