[Coco] Coco2 and cassette .wav files

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Sat Nov 12 22:10:00 EST 2016

Bill Nobel wrote:
> So far Robert, I am just doing cassette.  I ordered the parts for a Drivewire cable.  I have successfully loaded HDBDos from cassette.
>
> Saving a file I am using the standard ‘csave’ command. I think it must be the same as input, I have a option on the microphone I need to disable.
>
> Bill Nobel
> b_nobel at hotmail.com<mailto:b_nobel at hotmail.com>

See Bill Pierce's message that reminded me that you don't want the
hdbdosdw4cc2.wav but hdbdosdw3cc2.wav.

I suspect that you do not want a mike input on the PC but a higher level audio
input. You would normally use AUX on a Coco cassette for input to prevent
overload. Use a similar one on your PC's sound card.

Robert