[Coco] Hello and does anyone remember DFT?

Steve Ostrom smostrom7 at comcast.net
Fri Nov 11 17:12:26 EST 2016

Hi, Glen.  I archived all my software, and asked Guillaume's help with
proper storage.  He will know what that coding means.  I could also try to
locate it in my files it if you can't get in touch with Guillaume.  He does
read the Coco list.

Over the years, I have collected a huge library of original Coco software,
disk and tape, and backed this up to an HD backup system developed by Mark
and Boise at Cloud-9.  Each HD holds the equivalent of 256 Coco disks, with
each disk able to hold many files.  31-055 refers to my 31st HD, and disk 55
of 256.  This backup will probably also hold many other files since, if I
recall correctly, DFT was not very large, and had no other files associated
with it.

If you don't hear back from Guillaume in the next week, send me another
message and I'll look it up on my copy of the backup I shared with
Guillaume.