[Coco] Podcast player for CoCo2/3

Brett Gordon beretta42 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 2 18:45:50 EDT 2016

Thanks John, looks like I guessed right.  I thought I read one time that
there is quite a bit of slop on how microcomputers handled NTSC; I was
wondering if anyone plopped a oscilloscope on their coco and measured the
vsync/hsync directly.  I imagine there would be some play in numbers
between each individual coco, too. (not that a few hz one way or the other
would really mean much to this particular app)

brett