[Coco] Reproduction Coco Program Pak Boxes

Josh Harper allencoco at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 19 23:54:19 EDT 2016

hi there
what all of my disk have u checkedĀ
seems like there some music and utilities no in the archive,tho I may be wrong I my just not see them
what all have u not checked yet
I have a bunch more to send u, may be almost 1000 disk or so
im just following up with u, not trying to rush
thanks for making the archive possible, u have done a great job
oh do u have the tandy service manual for the coco 2 26-3026,3027 if not I will have it soon