[Coco] ULTIMSDC -- My first attempt at an "ultimate" CoCoSDC image

Barry Nelson barry.nelson at amobiledevice.com
Thu Mar 17 00:10:44 EDT 2016

Very nice collection. It differs from mine in that you have individually mountable disk images, where as mine is a single HDBDOS vhd image and requires a copy of HDBDOS modified for the CoCo SDC. You image needs a table of contents, but I guess you know that. :) What is the difference between PEGASUS.DSK and PEGASUSA.DSK by the way? If you want you can include the NitrOS9 piece of my VHD. You can extract the NitrOS9 partition by using dd if you have a Linux or Mac OS system available, or if you have a copy of dd for Windows. This should make a file with just the NitrOS9 part.

dd bs=94371840 count=1 if=CoCoSDC_VHD.VHD of=SDC_NitrOS9.VHD

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8RnV5G0TZFZLW4zYXprenRZWlU/view?usp=sharing