[Coco] Tape emulation

Barry Nelson Barry.Nelson at amobiledevice.com
Wed Mar 16 13:42:46 EDT 2016

This cable (or a similar one) gives you a microphone input jack to your phone. You can then connect your cell phone to the CoCo’s cassette output.

http://www.aliexpress.com/item/3-5mm-Splitter-Cable-1-to-2-Earphone-Mic-Splitter-cable-For-iPhone-CTIA-Standards-Compatible/1665514562.html

I find this more convenient than using a computer.