[Coco] Flash updated Dragon DOS into SDC... help!

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 17:47:34 EST 2016

Hello Rogelio,

The load address and file length should be in the .bin file 5 byte preamble (header).
You can check it with a hex editor, I’m not sure what Pere used.

The second and third bytes is the file size, The fourth and fifth are the load address.

This may be helpful…

<https://sites.google.com/site/thezippsterzone/coco-sdc-pages/coco-sdc-writing-flash-banks <https://sites.google.com/site/thezippsterzone/coco-sdc-pages/coco-sdc-writing-flash-banks>>

- Ed