[Coco] Project Sneak Peek

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 12:34:57 EDT 2016

I would think running the output through a low-pass filter and using an op-amp
circuit similar to what the Orch90 uses would give good results with the CoCo
SND input.  Though that is adding several additional components of course.

<https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1sgl615FlGnVUFVRTdQOWxqTXM>

The 4558 is still produced and available in an SMT package.  It’s just a GP op-amp.

<http://www.mouser.com/ProductDetail/Texas-Instruments/RC4558D/?qs=sGAEpiMZZMuUbyQTl9BuV8ZQTFWR6UNNrsggaFVWj%2f8%3d>

- Ed