[Coco] I would like some help please

Richard Hawk rhawk1 at centurylink.net
Mon Jan 25 21:48:27 EST 2016

I am running vcc 1.4.3b with vccemudisk.vhd

I was reading all over the internet to get this printing through drivewire
4,  and I came up with
http://sourceforge.net/p/drivewireserver/wiki/OS9_Modules/ To use DriveWire
printing, load the driver scdwp.dr and the descriptor p_scdwp.dd. This will
add the device /p to your system, which delivers anything sent to it to the
DriveWire virtual printer.

Well not sure how to load it so I took a guess.  I
cd/nitros9/6809l2/bootlists and seen (2) files dw.bl and standard.bl.

Well I edited the two files and took out the * in front the
../modules/scf/scdwp.dr and also ../modules/scf/p_scdwp.dd

Then I quit the editor and closed out vcc and restarted it

I type at the shell <load drivewire_mods>  and I can get the drive in drive
wire to work but I cannot get the dir /p to work keeps saying error221
module not found

Sorry for being a pain in the ass  any help would be appreciated

Thanks a lot

Richard Hawk

Rhawk1 at centurylink.net