[Coco] MAME 0.169 Not booting NitrOS-9 images

BootLoop2Dope Doll Neden Hunter bootloop at juggadollslinux.org
Wed Jan 20 08:42:51 EST 2016

The version of MAME I'm using is 0.169 on Fedora 23 i686. (MAME and MESS
has joined code bases).

I have tried changing the extension of the NitrOS-9 .dsk images to .os9
as suggested... but MAME spits out an "Error: Invalid image" error.

I have submitted a bug report to the MAME developers... but this has
largely gone ignored.

Any help will be appreciated.

I'm using MAME (MESS) until next month... until I can get a CoCo3 off
eBay... I got my eyes set on one...

First time poster, long time reader. Thanks for this mailing list.