[Coco] WIRED Utility

Daniel Campos daniel.campus at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 04:29:23 EST 2016

Ed,

WIRED is used to copy DSKs between Drivewire and HDB-DOS partitions (and
vice-versa) on a IDE device. It's pretty simple to use, just choose the
orientation of the data to be copied (DW=>HDB-DOS or HDB-DOS =>DW) and
after that choose the drives for source and destination.
Here we use Wired to transfer disks to the MiniIDE (a redesigned
Glenside IDE specially made to fit on a CP-400) that has an image also
made by Luis. This MiniIDE image can be downloaded here:

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B-L-K9OlVdmpTmhkZHFEc04xZFU

It already has WIRED inbuilt on the starting boot menu.

Daniel

Em 20/01/2016 00:36, Ed Orbea escreveu:
> I’m trying to use Luis Antoniosi’s WIRED utility to copy between Drivewire
> and HDBDOS on my SuperIDE, but all I can find is a YouTube demo.
>

> Has anybody used WIRED and willing to provide some guidance?
>

> Thanks

> *Ed Orbea*
> Poulsbo, WA

---
Este email foi escaneado pelo Avast antivírus.