[Coco] A brief hello

Michael Rowen mike at borncoco.com
Wed Jan 13 15:00:53 EST 2016

Welcome Jason. I and others would like to hear more about how these modified CoCos were being used. You can't make attachments through this list, but you can include a link to an outside location, such as Google drive or any other sharing service. I think most people would love to see these systems and their mods. Please tell us more about how these were purposed.

Cheers
-Mike Rowen