[Coco] A brief hello

Jason M oleribus at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 14:46:20 EST 2016

Hello all,

I'm new to the list and wanted to say hi and introduce myself.

I had a CoCo 2 as a kid and have recently stumbled upon a cache of them (2s
and 3s) at my job.

Back in the day they were doing some pretty cool interfacing with the
outside world. For the 2s this required some significant hardware mods and
a custom rom. The 3s have minimal hardware mods and a custom rom. The I/O
was through a custom board they designed that went in the game cartridge.

So far one of the 3s is back to life... more to come ... but probably Drive
Wire first :)

If anyone is curious (and it's allowed) I would be happy to send some
pictures as attachments through the list ?

Thanks,
JasonM