[Coco] Level 1 & Drivewire

Neal Crook foofoobedoo at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 09:49:24 EST 2016

I think this would be a very straightforward coding exercise (in the sense
that it is much simpler than the existing code). Regarding running on an
swtp machine, are you talking about a machine running NitrOS9 or the idea
of running a drivewire client under a non-nitros environment? That would
certainly be intriguing; I wonder how much other infrastructure you would
need to provide.
Neal