[Coco] FORTH for OS-9

Raymond Shuter rayshuter at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 29 14:54:42 EST 2016

"Thinking Forth" is an excellent book; Leo Brodie used to work for Forth Inc. and offers useful insights from Charles Moore, the inventor of Forth.
To find out where Forth is now, please see Moore's website: http://www.colorforth.com/
The 6809 is an excellent platform for Forth.  With the two index registers and stacks, it easily supports direct-threaded code.  Head to head, it could
easily outperform the original IBM PC when running Forth benchmarks.