[Coco] New CoCo'er, Some Q's and looking for hardware

Zippster zippster278 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 18:00:40 EST 2016

Welcome to the group John.  :)

The 512K upgrade is something you definitely want, a lot of the better CoCo3 software requires it.
As others mentioned, just email Cloud9 and Mark will set you up with whatever you need from them.

I was the person that did a run of RGB2VGA boards for the group.  They aren’t the cheapest option,
because of the DE-0 Nano FPGA development board that’s required, but they work very well.
I have a few PCBs left, I could set you up with one if you decide to go that way.
Here’s some info on it...
<https://sites.google.com/site/tandycocoloco/rgb2vga <https://sites.google.com/site/tandycocoloco/rgb2vga>>
<http://www.cococommunity.net/vga-for-the-coco-3/ <http://www.cococommunity.net/vga-for-the-coco-3/>>
<https://sites.google.com/site/thezippsterzone/rgb2vga <https://sites.google.com/site/thezippsterzone/rgb2vga>>

There’s a pretty active Facebook group for the CoCo that you might want to check out in addition to
this mailing list.  <https://www.facebook.com/groups/2359462640/ <https://www.facebook.com/groups/2359462640/>>

Have fun!

- Ed