[Coco] UltiMusE III update

Bill Pierce ooogalapasooo at aol.com
Mon Feb 22 16:17:22 EST 2016

There was someone here on the list (for the life of me, I cannot remember who) that was having problems with the latest version of Ultimuse 3 and setting the DW4 device and we tried to solve the problem but never really came up with a solution.
I have now fixed the problem and have updated Ultimuse 3. If you are using one of my newer versions of Umuse3, the Internet Updater will not work for this release as I have moved the updater FTP to a new site. To update, you will need to download the disk image and copy the files manually.
Once this update is installed, the Updater can be used with the new site.

For those new to Ultimuse3, it is a 16 channel MIDI sequencer for OS9 written by Michael Knudsen. Mike passed the sources on to me and I have updated the modules to support NitrOS9 and Drivewire4 MIDI to play Umuse3 music through DW4 with NO midi hardware. You can set the DW4 MIDI device and synth profile right from the Umuse3 GUI. Also included is my one-of-a-kind Internet Updater in which you can update Ultimuse3 from the internet FTP directly for your Coco 3.

To see all the details, the Ultimuse3 website is at:

https://sites.google.com/site/dabarnstudio/ultimuse3

To download the new disk image directly:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/23059963/UltiMusE3%20Music/UltiMusE3%20v10-11-4E.dsk

 Enjoy :-)

Bill Pierce

Co-Contributor, Co-Editor for CocoPedia