[Coco] ok i am learning but not fast enough

Tormod Volden lists.tormod at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 03:01:04 EST 2016

On Fri, Feb 19, 2016 at 2:34 AM, Gene Heskett wrote:
>> The .trk files are boot track files that can be written to track 34 on
>> floppies so that the RSDOS DOS command will launch DWDOS from the
>> floppy. Somebody might have a good use case for that.
>>
> How about using it instead of bttemp in a mb script?  Interesting
> concept.  What rel module is in them? 32/40/80? I normally use rel_80,
> which might be related to my memory problems. That would obviously need
> more memory than the 32.

The code is not OS-9 modules. You can put any code on track 34 of a
floppy and it will run when you type "DOS" in RSDOS. This code has
some screen initialization code and prints "DW3 BOOT" before it will
load track 34 of drive 0 on the DriveWire server. Now what is in that
track is probably OS-9 modules, but not necessarily...

Tormod